In this time of uncertainty and learning to do things differently, as we all working from home and home-schooling, we need to reduce our fears by educating ourselves with facts and data from past
5 things you can do during the current Pandemic
I know that everywhere you turn, tap, click, look all you hear about is the current Covid-19 pandemic. And while these are scary times and causing many of us anxiey about the future, here are some things you can do.
1. Gyms are closed - Not sure about you, but we stocked up on snacks and still need to workout.
So why not create at home workouts or join an online workout program like LesMills OnDemand
Go ahead and click the link about and enter this code for a 30-day free trial curesmartstep76
2. Got kids at home? Looking for things to do?
Hop on over to this Blog Post for ideas What to do with your Kids While They Are Home From School
3. Start your Spring Cleaning Early!
I know it's the last thing we want to think about, BUT it is a good time to Spring Clean. Closets, bathrooms, garage, kids rooms...I'm sure we have plenty to clean. I've only been in my house for a year and I know I have stuff I need to sell, donate, or recycle.
4. There's always bingewatching. And as a bonus, I just read that Universal is putting out all of their new releases for rental. So since theaters are closed, you can still catch new releases.
5. Catch up on reading. We went to Barnes and Noble the other day before everything completely closed. But I have a stack of books. I think most people do. So why not spend some of your day catching up on reading? Most of my books are either business or self-help, but I did grab a few mindless fiction books to take my mind off of things for a while.
What are some of the things you are doing?
Lorian is an Associate Broker serving Colorado Springs, Monument, Falcon, Fountain, Castle Rock, Denver and all of the Front Range. As a former educator, I know what it takes to be dedicated to m....