Step into the heart of Colorado Springs with our captivating video tour of 3.14 Sweet & Savory Pi Bar, where culinary craftsmanship meets the comfort of home. This beloved local establishment
Fall In Love With Your Home Again....
Dated: February 12 2024
Been feeling a little 'meh' about your living space lately? It's time to rekindle the love with these mini-makeover ideas:💙👇
1) Paint a wall or room: Consider an accent wall or keep it classic with a fresh coat all over. 2024 HGTV Color Collection of the Year? Sherwin Williams Softer Tan, Pearly White, and Persimmon.
2) Bring in something fresh: A new plant, or fresh cut flowers will instantly enhance your space.
3) Update hardware: Update the drawer pulls, knobs, or faucet hardware for an all new feeling!
4) Refresh the mantel: Keep it simple with a tall clear vase, a spray of fresh or artificial greens, and a sleek round mirror. Check out Pinterest for inspo.
5) Furniture facelift: Instead of splurging on all new furniture, focus on one piece. A new coffee table, lamp, or accent chair can breathe new life into your space. Don't sleep on Home Goods or Marshall's for affordable accents.
6) Natural light: Consider going sans window coverings to maximize the sunlight. Just keep privacy in mind if you have neighbors nearby.
🏡😊Small changes can make a huge difference - what have you found instantly refreshes a space? Share your tips in the comments below.
Twenty plus years ago I moved to Colorado and fell in love. Throughout the years I was able to obtained Bachelor of Science in Business Marketing Degree at Metropolitan State University and proceeded ....
Latest Blog Posts
Introducing a remarkable opportunity to own in the distinguished Kissing Camels community. Our latest listing features a 2-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom ranch home, elegantly spread over 1,872 square feet,
Discover the epitome of refined living in Colorado Springs with an exclusive video tour of a premier home in the sought-after Cordera community, proudly presented by Campbell Homes. Starting at $733
The Colorado housing market has been nothing short of a roller coaster ride in recent years. For both buyers and sellers. The market's relentless competitiveness, bidding wars, and skyrocketing